Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Apparently I do have muscles...

and boy are they sore. I found out about a beginners pilates class and went to it last night. I got some of the concepts down, but I didn't really feel the muscles working. I sure felt them this morning, and boy am I sore.

My fiance and I decided to go to the fitness center part of the Y today. We were there for a couple of hours and worked out for about a little over an hour. We took some breaks, and signed up my youngest daughter for gymnastics as well. We stuck to the cardio machines this time, and I am even more sore, lol.

He's wanting to go back tomorrow, we shall see. I might need a break for a day, hehe. The dance class I go to isn't until thursday evening, so I will probably let him convince me to go for a bit tomorrow.

So far so good, I just wish I had a scale so I can monitor how much weight I will be losing.

No comments: